Sunday, January 19, 2014

10/365 Grateful - The Moon

10 - 365 The Moon

This was my first attempt at photographing the moon, I found out it's not as easy as it looks and you have to have patience.  The night before the shoot I scoured the internet for tips and camera settings. I jotted down notes so I felt I was prepared, well it seems there were a couple of things I forgot.  One, I forgot to check what time the moon would be rising, I figured it would be close to the same time as the night before, so I ended up driving around aimlessly, waiting for almost an hour before it finally began to ascend from behind the mountain.  Two, I should have brought a flashlight, by the time the moon came up it was too dark to see the button settings so I was playing with trial and error.  Three, a coffee and snack would have come in handy as this was done on my way home from work.  Four, patience, find a good spot set up the tripod and wait.  

No comments:

Post a Comment