Sunday, January 19, 2014

09/365 Grateful - Opportunities

09 - 365 Opportunities

I am grateful for the opportunities I have had to travel. As I prepare for this trip I find myself looking back in time to 2012 which was a year filled with disappointment, financial issues and health problems, but I survived all that. Mid January 2013 things began to look up, when one door closed, another one opened and out of the blue I was offered a new job, less physically demanding, resulting in better health. I had an offer on my house but I did not accept it and took my house off the market, which relieved me of much stress.  Then at the last moment I was invited by my family to go to Maui with them. My grandson was unable to go so I got his ticket. I have so much to be grateful for and feel truly blessed. 

Maui was amazing and someday I will return, there is still so much I have yet to see and do there.

Now 2014 I am ready to hop on a plane again, February can't come soon enough for me as I count down the days until I am boarding the cruise ship in Fort Lauderdale and cruise the Caribbean, hot tropical breezes ahhhh it will be heaven.    

No comments:

Post a Comment