Saturday, May 19, 2012

I've Got The Blues - Photography

 I've Got The Blues.... well not me personally but this image sure does.  It's just loaded with gorgeous blues, mauve's, and lilac's.

The flower is from the delphinium family, which I have no luck with when it comes to growing them.  It seems my grandmother's green thumb was not passed onto me.

My artistic side sees it as pure inspiration, urging me to pull out the paints and start mixing colors or perhaps the pastels with their pure pigment.

This one will have to go on the back burner as other paintings are queued up waiting to be finished.

But first the sun is calling and I'm itching to sneak off with my camera and see what treasures nature has in store for me.

Wishing you all a great weekend!





Prints available click here


1 comment: