Sunday, April 08, 2012

Red, White, & Blue - Photography

The royal blue of her jacket caught my eye as she wound her way through the beds of red and white tulips.  The colors red, white, and blue lends itself to a patriotic feel, although not quite so patriotic is the ukulele version of Tiptoe Through the Tulips that leaps into my mind whenever I see tulips. It is a insidious tune and once in so very hard to shake.  As I continue my painting of tulips it loops over and over in my mind driving me to madness.


Tiptoe Through the Tulips
by Tiny Tim

Tiptoe through the window
By the window, that is where I'll be
Come tiptoe through the tulips with me


Oh, tiptoe from the garden
By the garden of the willow tree
And tiptoe through the tulips with me


Knee deep in flowers we'll stray
We'll keep the showers away
And if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight
Will you pardon me?
And tiptoe through the tulips with me 

No comments:

Post a Comment